The Foundation has also helped the students over the years with these programs and projects:
- Annual contributor ($500) to the new Glendale Backpack Program to combat childhood hunger.
- Completely funded the entire $3,600 to sponsor the nationally-renown character-building, anti-bullying program known as "Rachel's Challenge"
- Expended $1,000 to offer a one-day “SAT Prep Workshop" (two different years) for GHS students--which included a free “SAT Study Guide” (Learning Lamp Co.)
- Provided $800 to the school district to have a special presentation on the Holocaust for high school students (as well as the community) -- presented by an original survivor from the Auschwitz concentration camp.
- Paid up to $2,500 for the Glendale Elementary School students (grades 3, 4, 5) to experience the “Mobile Ag Ed Science Lab” program.
- Donated a minimum $300 annually to the Glendale Drama Club when requested toward high school musicals.